The US has updated its visa policies to increase security, so it may take you longer to apply for and receive your visa than it has in the past. For details that apply specifically to your country please go to your nearest US Consulate or Embassy. Review your visa status now to determine if you need a US visa or visa renewal. Contact your nearest embassy or consulate to find out how to schedule an interview appointment, pay fees, and other vital instructions.

NEW VISA WAIVER PROGRAM TRAVEL: Beginning 12 January 2009, all nationals and citizens of Visa Waiver Program (VWP) countries who plan to travel to the U.S. for temporary business or pleasure for 90 days or less will be required by law to obtain travel authorization prior to initiating travel to the United States. This authorization can be obtained online through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization, a free Internet application administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland security For additional information about the ESTA please visit Travelers from countries not in the VWP are still required to obtain a Visa upon entry into the United States.

If you need a personal letter of invitation to attend the Conference, contact the Conference Coordinators by Email at: Be sure to provide your complete mailing address so that a signed letter of invitation can then be mailed to you via standard mail service. Only an original copy (not faxed or Email version) may be accepted with your visa application. Only registered participants, not family or unpaid guests, will receive a letter of invitation. NOTE: The Conference CANNOT contact or intervene with any U.S. Embassy or Consulate office abroad on your behalf.